Mar 14, 2012

Middle of March

Have you noticed how time flies? It's already a day before the middle of March! Whew! There are still a lot of things that needs to be done and I am hoping to be able to do all of it before the summer break here in the country.

During summer break everybody's almost here at home every single day and it's just so distracting when the siblings are all present. You know, I'd rather be chatting and doing stuff with them than work. I am sure you can relate hehehe

So it's really time to accomplish the set-ups and fill-ins and all that. If not, I don't know how I can finish on time.

:p

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile