Dec 31, 2011

Pinning my hopes on 2012


I will tell you the truth... I am pinning my hopes on 2012. My expectations are high and I am really desperate for a change! I am praying so darn hard for this coming year to be a better one in all aspects of my life, especially on the financial side. I am hoping for an overall improvement and an upwards direction to my life.

I have hope and I am keeping the faith.

Remember to never lose hope. Stay safe and keep warm.

Happy New Year everyone!!! Here's to more years of blogging to you and me!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile