Nov 1, 2011

Friends are the spice of life!


I have so many friends that I met and became close with. But as I grow older, I am slowly weeding out the not-so-good ones. I am not ashamed to admit that I am now down to a handful.

They say that it is better to have one friend of great value than to have many friends of little value. And I know it's true! Would you like to have a hundred friends seventy of whom are not true to you? I don't think so.

But let me just say that whatever bad experiences we may have had in the past with back-stabbing friends, it shouldn't stop us from treasuring the true ones and making new ones along the way. We need friends in our lives!

Happy 1st of November everyone!

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile