Sep 17, 2011

Photographs and memories


This is the quote for today in one of my other blogs...

Memory is more indelible than ink.
- Anita Loos

So true.

My mom loved to maintain albums for each one of us. She had one for the whole family, one for me, and one for each of my siblings. She would diligently post new photos and caption each one.

But when we almost moved to another place, we boxed everything away. The albums were included. When my sisters took the albums out, some photos were dislodged off the albums and one thing led to another and the albums were now in disarray. You can say that we're not as good as our mom when it comes to keeping things in order.

There was no desire for me to keep an album myself. The memories will forever be etched in my mind. That is a better photo album for me. My mind, that is. And my heart.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile