Jan 14, 2011

No consideration at all

Some people can be inconsiderate!

Imagine partying until the break of dawn, with the speakers on full volume until two in the morning. Then in the morning, the speakers come to life again!

I really hope there's a way for us to move out of this neighborhood. I am desperately trying to find a place for us, somewhere near here but without inconsiderate neighbors around who parties at least once a week! Somewhere quiet and peaceful and where you can hear yourself think.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile