Dec 29, 2010

Prayers for my mom's soul

My sister V kept dreaming of our mom. In one of her dreams, she was worried about me, telling my sister that I might suffer from heart attack. My sister was quick to tell me that dream as soon as she woke up.

Last night she told me that she dreamt of our mom again, looking anxious. My sister said that we should probably offer a mass for her soul. That's what I will do today. I will ask my dad to go to the church to ask that a mass be said for my mom's soul. Maybe she needs more prayers said for her.

Whoever reads this, can you please say a little prayer for the repose of the soul of my mom Corazon?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile