Nov 12, 2010

The past 12 days...

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't had that much time to do so. Anyway, here are the highlights of the past 12 days...

- We went to mom's and brother's grave on the 1st. But we didn't stay long. Whereas every year we really stay until around 7 or 8 in the evening, this year we opted to stay until 1pm only. For some reason, the president didn't declare Nov 2nd as a non-working holiday so we had to go home earlier to avoid the horrible traffic. And we were right with our decision as evidenced by the traffic jam that started around 4pm.

- I think we've been to the mall several time since the 2nd. The two teachers at home had extra days off before they went back to school so we were able to hie off to the mall again and again.

- Nothing really spectacular happened to me or to anyone in the family. Spending time with them is, I guess, more than enough. No, I am not being mushy here. Hehehe!

I will update some more if I remember something significant that happened the past 12 days of November.

;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile