Oct 15, 2010

Praying that it's nothing.


I am worried about something health-related. I just don't want to acknowledge and give it much thought before but it's there at the back of my mind. The other night, I don't know, it popped its ugly head in my mind and it won't go away.

Sigh.

I pray that it's nothing. I hate medical check-ups! It doesn't tell you something good. I hate it and I refuse to go unless totally necessary. I hate it and I am afraid.

Will you say a little prayer for me that this is just nothing?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile