Aug 8, 2009

Thankful...

A storm hit the metro and the neighboring provinces. Thankfully, it's now out of the country. Unfortunately for some of my fellow citizens, they were really hit hard by the storm that passed. Most places are flooded and many are now in evacuation centers with their families.

During these times that I realize how lucky we are that we live in a place that doesn't flood. Our place is elevated, sitting on an adobe block. If ever we experience floods in this area, which has never happened ever, I think the whole metro will already be submerged in water.

There's a cool breeze right now due to the storm that passed. Thank God for the cooler weather.

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile