Jul 9, 2008

Dreams...

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.
- Calvin & Hobbes


I dreamt of him again. That guy. The one I don't even know, a Caucasian. In my dreams, he is my husband. We are with his family. Several times in the dream, he would look at me with smoldering eyes and we would smile a secret smile, meant for the two of us only.

Maybe this is a manifestation of my desire to find that someone before I reach my 30th. Or maybe, this is a look into my future.

I wish it would be the latter :)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Miss Blogger
I am Sasha. Blogger, first and foremost. I'm not much of a social creature but I treasure the few people I connect with. I am an accountant by profession, and an addicted blogger. Blogging makes me happy and it's my therapy. I love sunshine, bright lights, lavender, coffee. And books!
View my complete profile